Friday 1 April 2016

Everon Clarke - OMG Beyoncé's Work out Fashion Line is Launched Finally



Everon Clarke points out that Beyonce is among the favorite of all. As all celebs have done it previously; she is also launching her work out fashion line. For this she also launched a video while working out in a park with a kid. The Fashion line looked good for ladies fond of work out emphasized Everon Clarke.  

BIG news this morning is Beyoncé, your music queen, is officially releasing her own fashion line―not a alliance line, as many celebs have done before her, but rather producing her very own Bey-originals. 

Beyoncé's uncovered another way to run the world. Or at the very minimum, broaden her empire.

Everon Clarke

Bey is releasing a range of workout gear, dubbed "Ivy Park," which is named after daughter Blue Ivy and Parkwood Park, a Houston spot she used to frequent as a child.

Everon Clarke

  To help celebrate the big news, Queen B will be gracing the May cover of Elle and Elle UK, where in a rare interview she talks about "freedom, feminism, and how her new fashion line helps women love their bodies," according to the publisher.

Everon Clarke

The "Formation" singer also released a two-minute YouTube commercial to promote the new line, filmed in Parkwood Park and featuring her 4-year-old daughter.

Everon Clarke

"I would wake up in the morning and my dad would come knocking on my door, tell me it's time to go running. I remember wanting to stop, but I would push myself to keep going," she says in the clip. "I would think about the hardships my parents made for me. I would think about my little sister and how I was her hero ... there are things I'm still afraid of. When I have to overcome those things, I go back to that park."

The name of the line is IVY PARK and the goods (which, will undoubtedly be goooood, because Beyoncé) won't actually be available on Bey's website―The sporty fashion line will be readily available April 14 and sold exclusively at Nordstrom, Topshop and Zalando.

Everon Clarke
 

She also announced the news on Instagram, captioning her photo @weareivypark, whose landing page links to the brand's website, ivypark.com.

Everon Clarke

The brand is a joint venture with Sir Philip Green, who's chairman of ArcadiaGroup, which owns Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, and other retailers.

 Everon Clarke is model agent working passionately working in the industry for many years. If anybody requires information and guidance regarding fashion and modeling feel free to contact Everon Clarke.

Source: nydailynews.com  & elle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment